Attleboro Enterprises, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a CARF Three-Year Accreditation for community and educational services.
- New Day Habilitation program offering medical, therapeutic and developmental services opened in Mansfield in September 2015.
- Day Habilitation program offering medical, therapeutic and developmental services opened in North Attleboro in August 1, 2000.
- Attleboro Enterprises Development Corporation (AEDC) awarded contract to build homes for institutionalized residents in Abington, Hanover and Scituate in 2001.
- Attleboro Enterprises Properties, Inc. (AEP) awarded contract to build homes for institutionalized residents in Braintree, Centerville, Kingston, and Marshfield in 1998.
- Through unique collaboration with Department of Developmental Services (DDS), AEI assumes management of DMR programs (Prep Shop 1994, Wredemco Redemption 1997 (currently Mansfield Redemption), and Dever Redemption 2001 (currently Townline Redemption)).
- Residential Services specializing in serving dually diagnosed since 1987.
- AEI joins with Canon Microfilm distributor to develop the AEI Microfilm Clip manufactured by the developmentally disabled and used in the microfilm industry.
- Employment and Training contracts with Massachusetts Department of Mental Retardation (DMR) (currently DDS) since 1973.
- Vocational Rehabilitation contracts with Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) since 1969.
- First organization to use JPTA for disabled Summer Youth Employment Program.
- First organization to use Job Training Partnership Act (JTPA) program for training disabled (placed 80% trainees).